Monday, March 4, 2013

Spinach Artichoke Bread

I made this a few weeks back when I had used up all my pita chips for my Spinach Artichoke Dip, and still had a little dip left over.
  My husband really likes the Artichoke Bread that his Aunt Betsy makes, so I thought I would see how he liked the dip baked on top of my No-Knead French Bread. It was a complete success and now his preferred way of having the dip.
   There's no real recipe here, just smear the dip onto the bread and place in a baking dish.

Top with a little extra cheese and bake @ 350F for 10 minutes and broil for another 5 minutes until everything is brown, hot and crusty.
I hope you try it at home too, and let me know what you think!

Here's the "recipe"

French Bread
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Parmesan cheese, grated

Preheat oven to 350F. Spread the dip onto the halved bread (cut side only) and place onto a cookie sheet or in a baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes and then broil for 5 minutes until everything is hot and browned on top. Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment