Saturday, January 24, 2015

National Peanut Butter Day!

Did you know that today is National Peanut Butter Day? No? Well, it is. And I love this day so much! Not because it gives me a reason to make some of my best, and very delicious peanut butter treats, but because it gives me an excuse to try NEW peanut butter recipes and "taste" them all to see how they measure up to my favorites. :) I don't know what it is about today, but just knowing that peanut butter has it's own national holiday just makes me a little happier.
   So, I thought that I would share all of my peanut butter recipes in one post for you. There is nothing new here. Just some of my favorites that I come back to time and time again. I would like to say that I have an absolute "favorite" recipe, but that would be like saying I have a favorite child. I just love each one so much and for different reasons. Hopefully by this time next year I'll have some more really good peanut butter recipes to share (I have quite a few ideas, but nothing tried and tested yet.)
   I hope you enjoy these peanut butter goodies as much as I do!










 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment